Monday, June 7, 2010

My lost note pad of Wild Bill Hickok and his sidekick, Nathan Bernard

Nathan Bernard passed down this journal to his son James, who in turn passed it down to his son Butler. The journal, which they wouldn't allow me to lay a finger on, was read to me word for miss spelled word slowly to enable me to scribble my own notes into my small note pad. This note pad was lost during my move to Florida permanently. Until my daughter up north was rummaging through a box in her attic, which I left behind, came upon the journal. When she sent the note pad down to me in Naples, I held it in my hand not knowing what I should do with it. At this time I was writing novels and decided I should write a novel about what I had scribbled into this valuable note pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment